Advanced Lab Centers are Part of Mary Washington Healthcare
As part of Mary Washington Healthcare, use of our outpatient laboratory
services provides continuity of care between emergency, inpatient and
outpatient testing events. We perform outpatient diagnostic testing for
infants, children and adults. Our services are primarily on a walk-in
basis at numerous patient service centers throughout the region.
Specific tests, including timed studies, should be scheduled by calling
Client Services at (540) 741-3415 for the patient’s convenience
and to receive appropriate instructions.
Locations and Hours
Why Choose Mary Washington Healthcare Laboratory Services?
With eight testing facilities in our own community the turn-around time
for results is outstanding and allows us to perform STAT (medically urgent) testing.
We provide the following for our patients:
- Full-service medical laboratory
- Highly trained phlebotomists dedicated to the patient’s needs and comfort
- Prompt and efficient customer service
- Convenient locations throughout the area; varied days and times
- Rapid turn-around time
- Locally owned & operated, supporting employment in our community
- World renowned reference laboratory, part of the Mayo Medical Clinic
- Board certified pathologists, professional medical technologists
- Accept all laboratory order forms
- Accept most major insurance carriers
When you show up to our facility, you will sign in at the front desk and
present a physician-supplied test order. We will ask you to present insurance
cards and identification at every visit so that we can better insure billing
accuracy. You will be asked about food and drink consumption depending
on the test you are about to take. Please follow your physician’s
instructions if the test required fasting to obtain accurate results.
All laboratory orders are valid for 6 months until otherwise noted. Standing
orders, or orders for the same test repeated at specific intervals are
valid for 12 months. Contact your physician before this expires so that
you can be informed about your options.