Weather Related Closings
Due to inclement weather, Mary Washington Healthcare will be closing the
following practices or cancelling scheduled classes. For your safety,
do not travel on unsafe roads. Please call ahead of your appointment before
leaving your home to see if the practice is open or to reschedule to another day.
Associates are reminded to contact their supervisor for assigned work responsibilities
according to our Time and Attendance policy.
Wednesday, March 21 - Closings and Cancellations
MWHC Outreach Labs (locations listed are closed)
- Emergency & Outpatient Center - Lee's Hill
- Massaponax Medical Park
- Fox Town Center - King George
- Chancellor Medical Park
- Women's Services Center - MWH Campus
- Mary Washington Eye Care Center
- MWHC Wound Care Centers (Fredericksburg and Woodbridge)
- Lloyd F. Moss Free Clinic
- Cardiac & Pulmonary Rehab
- Stafford Hospital Maternity Tour
- MWMG Dermatology - closing at 3:00 p.m.
- Camp Rainbow volunteer training is cancelled for tonight and will be rescheduled
for April 11 from 5:30-8:30 p.m. at 2300 Fall Hill Ave., Room 315.
- MWH Diabetes Management at Cosner Corner, 5:30-7:30 PM group class cancelled