Personal and Secure Health Record
MyChart is a free service offered by Mary Washington Healthcare medical
facilities and providers’ offices that offers patients personalized
and secure online access to portions of their medical records. It enables
you to securely use your computer, tablet, or smartphone to help manage
and receive information about your health.
Log in to MyChart
Who do I contact if I have any questions?
Call our MyChart Patient Support Line (Health Link) at 540.741.1404. Hours
of operation, Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
With MyChart, you can use your computer, tablet, or smartphone to:
- Request medical appointments with your MWHC providers
- View your health summary from the MyChart electronic health record, including
- View test results
- Request prescription renewals
- Access trusted health information resources
- Communicate electronically and securely with your Primary Care Provider
Visit our FAQ page for answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about MyChart.
The free MyChart mobile application is available for iPhone and Android devices.