Mary Washington Hospice Provides Peace of Mind
Hospice is a very special kind of care and support service for anyone dealing
with a life-limiting illness. We have learned that the earlier hospice
care begins, the more meaningful and beneficial the support is for patients
and their caregivers. Mary Washington Hospice is about helping people
live comfortably with dignity, allowing the patient and family to have
more meaningful days.
Not all hospice programs are the same. Mary Washington Hospice offers:
- Nursing services available on call 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.
- Effective pain management, with 98 percent of patients reaching an acceptable
pain level within 48 hours of admission.
- Dedicated teams of compassionate professionals trained in end-of-life care.
- Complementary alternative therapy services such as art, massage and music
- High patient and family satisfaction.
- A well-established volunteer program.
- Relationships with area nursing homes and assisted living facilities.
- Peace of mind, knowing that we are accredited by The Joint Commission,
recognized by Magnet and certified by both Medicare and Medicaid.
We Honor Veterans II
This distinction ensures that we provide quality compassionate care to
those who have served our country.
We are a not-for-profit hospice that accepts qualifying patients regardless
of their ability to pay.
In addition to the traditional benefits of a medical hospice, Mary Washington
Hospice boasts additional support by being a part of Mary Washington Healthcare,
the region’s largest healthcare provider. We coordinate transitions
from hospital care to at-home care. We can even provide care for Hospice
patients requiring temporary hospital stays at Mary Washington or Stafford Hospital.
2300 Fall Hill Ave, Suite 401
Fredericksburg, VA 22401
In an emergency
We are available to assist you 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call
General office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Our phone is answered 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
For More Information
To find out more about the hospice philosophy or our services, call us
at 540.741.3580 or toll-free at 800.257.1667.
You can also e-mail us at
Free parking is located in the front of the building.