MyChart offers patients personalized and secure online access to portions
of their medical records. It enables you to securely use the Internet
to help manage and receive information about your health.
With MyChart, you can use the Internet to:
- Request or schedule medical appointments with your MWHC physician
- View your health summary from the MyChart electronic health record
- View test results
- Request prescription renewals
- Access trusted health information resources
- Communicate electronically and securely with your primary care provider
- Pay your bill
Is there a fee to use MyChart?
MyChart is a free service offered to our patients.
Who can sign-up for MyChart?
Anyone receiving services at a Mary Washington Healthcare facility can
sign up for MyChart. This includes, but is not limited to, Mary Washington
and Stafford Hospitals, Medical Imaging of Fredericksburg, the Regional
Cancer Center, and all of our medical practices.
You must be at least 18 years old to sign up for MyChart. Patient parents/guardians
can request proxy access for a child between the ages of 0-11 years old.
Parents or guardians of patients between the ages of 12-17 will have limited
MyChart access to their children's accounts.
Who do I contact if I have further questions?
Call our MyChart Patient Support Line at 540.741.1404. Hours of operation,
Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.