Tobacco Treatment Program
Working Together to Give You the Tools You Need to Become Tobacco-Free
The Mary Washington Healthcare Tobacco Treatment Program provides a weekly
education/support group open to all members of the community. You may
attend at any time and participate as long as you wish. We encourage you
to bring family members or friends with you. It is OK if you are still
smoking or using tobacco.
The program is free. No pre-registration needed – JUST COME to:
Mary Washington Hospital Cafe - private dining room in the rear of the cafe
7:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Education includes answers to:
- What is nicotine addiction?
- Why do you use tobacco?
- What is really in tobacco and how do you get tricked?
- Which quit medications work and what do they cost?
- What happens if you stop and then start again?
- Why do you need support?
- New friends who are going through the quitting process
- Help with cravings
- Encouragement that you CAN quit, even if you slip
For more information, contact
Trista Ingrodi, RRT, at 540.741.4023