Visitation During COVID-19 at
Updated Visitation Policies Beginning May 18
These visitation policies apply to all Mary Washington Healthcare (MWHC)
facilities, including Mary Washington Hospital, Stafford Hospital, and
Lee's Hill Emergency Deparment.
At MWHC, we believe that the support from loved ones is important to our
patients’ healing. As we continue to carefully open services, we
are also carefully and thoughtfully loosening our visitor restrictions.
One visitor is permitted per non-COVID inpatient or ED patient. Exceptions
are outlined below.
Please see below to learn more about visitation guidelines.
Arriving at the Hospital
All visitors are required to comply with our safety checkpoint procedures.
If you cannot comply with the following safety measures, you cannot have
an in-person visit in the hospital.
- You will be asked screening questions.
- You will have your temperature taken.
- You will be given a visitor badge.
- Limit the items you bring from home. Food is not permitted.
During Your Stay
- You must wear a mask.
- Practice social distancing.
- Practice good handwashing.