Mary Washington Primary Care
With the rise of COVID-19 cases in our region, Mary Washington Medical
Group offices are limiting waiting room access for your health and safety.
If you or your child has an appointment, please call the office from your
car before entering the building. Only one support person or parent may
accompany the patient inside. Please note that patients and visitors are
required by law to wear masks in all healthcare facilities, regardless
of vaccination status.
Previously known as Mary Washington Family and Internal Medicine in Bowling
Green, Virginia, the practice has been providing outstanding, comprehensive
care for patients of all ages and stages since its beginnings in 1985.
Their approach to patient care integrates a strong foundation in scientific
medical knowledge with shared Christian faith.
Our providers serve you with compassion and concern for your well-being.
They bring the latest in evidence-based medical practice combined with
experience to meet your healthcare needs. Providers work in partnership
with you, listening carefully to your needs and concern and emphasizing
prevention, wellness and the prompt treatment of developing medical conditions.
For your convenience, a broad spectrum of testing and treatment options
are available in the office. They also work closely with specialists from
throughout the Mary Washington Medical Group to manage and coordinate
every aspect of care from treatment of symptoms through to recovery. Patients
are seen in the office located in Bowling Green, rehabilitation or long-term
care nursing facilities, and at Mary Washington Hospital. Their knowledge
and relationships within the medical community assure that you have access
to the best health care resources to meet your needs.
In addition to serving the local community, each provider has spent time
in the international mission field, either on medical trips or in support
of Christian Mission work around the world.
Exceptional service is the result of a talented administrative and clinical
staff. Several staff members have been associated with the practice for
more than 15 years and enjoy living within the community among the patients
Our unique services include:
- On site full-service CLIA-approved laboratory services
- Infant, child, and adult vaccinations
- Physical exams
- School/Sports physical exams
- Allergy desensitization injections
- Acute care of wounds/injuries with suturing, bandaging, and/or splinting
- Trigger point injections for muscle pain
- Wart, skin tag, and other benign growth removal
- Skin biopsies
- Periodic on site podiatry services provided monthly by Stephen Carley, DPM
- On site X-ray services
- PT/Coumadin management service
- Continuity of hospital care at Mary Washington Hospital in Fredericksburg, Virginia
- Continuity of rehabilitation and long-term care at Bowling Green Healthcare Center
- Specialized training in chronic disease management
- Intravenous fluid, nebulizer treatment, and selected other acute care services
- Cardiac evaluation with EKG, Holter monitor, and event monitors
- Well woman/Gyn exams
- Workers compensation services