Sleep and Wake Disorders Center at Princess Anne Street
Mary Washington Healthcare Medical Center
2216 Princess Anne Street, Suite 105
Fredericksburg, VA 22401
If you haven't seen a doctor about sleep-related problems, please make
an appointment with your primary care physician or contact the Mary Washington
Sleep Medicine office at 540.741.7846 for an appointment with Dr. Derrick
Manzlak or Dr. Pascal Ngongmon before calling the Sleep and Wake Disorders Center.
- Office hours: Monday and Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Sleep studies: Sunday-Friday, closed Saturday
What we offer
The Sleep and Wake Disorders Center evaluations are performed during various
overnight and specialized daytime sleep studies. Studies include:
- Home Sleep Apnea Testing (HSAT)
- Polysomnography (sleep study)
- CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure)
- Titration Study
- Split Polysomnography
- MSLT (Multiple Sleep Latency Test)
- Mask Desensitization
Parking is located in front of the building.