Sleep and Wake Disorders Center at Princess Anne Street
Mary Washington Healthcare Medical Center
2216 Princess Anne Street, Suite 105
Fredericksburg, VA 22401
If you haven't seen a doctor about sleep-related problems, please
make an appointment with your primary care physician or contact the Mary
Washington Sleep Medicine office at 540.741.7486 for an appointment with
Dr. Derrick Manzlak or Dr. Pascal Ngongmon before calling the Sleep and
Wake Disorders Center.
- Office hours: Monday and Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Leave a phone message
- Sleep studies: 7 days a week, 8:30 p.m. - 6:00 a.m.
What we offer
The Sleep and Wake Disorders Center evaluations are performed during various
overnight and specialized daytime sleep studies. Studies include:
- Polysomnography (sleep study)
- CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure)
- Titration Study
- Split Polysomnography
- MSLT (Multiple Sleep Latency Test)
- Actigraphy Study
- Mask Desensitization
Parking is located in front of the building. Security makes hourly rounds
throughout the night.