Rappahannock Health Connect Clinical Portal
Visit Our Clinical Portal
Mary Washington Healthcare, in partnership with our physicians in our community,
is embarking on creating a comprehensive community health record. This
program, called Rappahannock Health Connect, is a multi-year initiative
ultimately meant to make it easier for physicians, other clinicians, and
patients to see a more comprehensive view of the patient's medical
information, thus allowing for more coordinated, effective, and efficient care.
Practices that are members of Rappahannock Health Connect:
If you are a healthcare provider and are interested in learning more about
the Rappahannock Health Connect program, please email
email@example.com or call 540.741.1090.
Health Connect Forms for Community Practices:
Rappahannock Health Connect System Access Request
Rappahannock Health Connect Opt-Out Form
Revoke Opt-Out Form
The clinical portal can be used as a central point to access your patient’s
information from recent Mary Washington Healthcare episodes of care. For
example, discharge instructions from a recent hospital stay, lab results
from a Mary Washington Healthcare Medical Laboratory, or CT scan results
from Medical Imaging of Fredericksburg.
Some categories within the portal include:
- Patients: Find the information that has been stored for a specific patient.
- Messaging: Send secure messages to and from other clinicians and patients
that have access to Health Connect through the clinical or patient portals.
- Worklists: Create personalized groups of patients to access their information
- Notifications: Sign up to receive automatic alerts for updated patient
- Context Menu: View a focused, detailed document of a selected patient.
- Shared Mailboxes: A group mailbox which provides a single address where
multiple people can manage incoming and outgoing mail for the group.
View Frequently Asked Questions
Rappahannock Health Connect Provider Portal Document
Glossary & Acronyms
- Call 540.741.1122
- If you are a patient and have a question, please call our Support Hotline