Transfer your patient to Mary Washington or Stafford Hospital
MWHC EpicCare Link
Login or Request Access
When it comes to your patients’ care, the complete story is just
a few clicks away with MWHC EpicCare Link.
MWHC EpicCare Link is a secure, online tool connecting physicians and clinical
teams to MWHC resources and patient information in one electronic health record.
MWHC EpicCare Link is for:
- Fredericksburg area community medical providers and associated office staff
- Community-based care partners, including nursing homes, dialysis centers
and long-term care facilities.
MWHC EpicCare Link provides view-only access to your MWHC patients’
health records, including lab results, diagnostic test results, hospitalization
records, procedural information, discharge instructions, progress notes,
medication, allergies and medical histories. As a provider, you will have
access to EpicCare Link or Epic Hyperspace, but not both.
With MWHC EpicCare Link, you can:
- Maintain continuity of patient care with your MWHC patients
- View your patient’s MWHC Epic medical records, including hospitalizations,
emergency visits and specialist referrals
- Access face sheet and demographic information as well as inpatient and/or
hospital lists and surgeon daily schedules
- Review real-time clinical data, including radiology and procedure reports,
hospital discharge summaries, current medication lists, patient demographics
and coverage data
- Securely send HIPAA-compliant messages and electronic referrals to MWHC
If you are a healthcare provider and are interested in learning more about
the MWHC EpicCare Link, please email
email@example.com or call 540.741.1090.