Associate Assistance Giving Campaign
Will you give a helping hand to your fellow Associates?
The Associate Assistance Fund was created by Associates, is funded by Associates,
and exclusively assists Associates by:
• Keeping their heat on during cold weather
• Preventing their families from becoming homeless
• Preventing utilities from being disconnected
The Associate Assistance Giving Campaign is an excellent opportunity to
demonstrate our financial commitment to the charitable and community goals
of Mary Washington Healthcare. As we ask physicians, trustees, volunteers,
and community members to support our initiatives, it is very important
to show that we, as Associates, believe in our goals and offer our support as well.
- 683 - Number of Associates who have received assistance over the years.
- $797,622 - Total grant monies given to Associates in need since the Associate
Assistance Fund began.
Your generous support is greatly appreciated!
If you have any questions, please call the Foundation office at 540.741.1512.
Learn more about the Associate Assistance Fund in this InsideMWHC podcast.