Mary Washington Healthcare Vaccine Signup
If you lost your vaccine card, please click here for replacement instructions.
Patients and visitors are required by law to wear masks in all healthcare
facilities, regardless of vaccination status.
Please use the quick form below to schedule your first vaccine appointment.
If you received your first dose at Mary Washington Healthcare, you can
reschedule your second dose in MyChart.
If you are in need of a second dose of Pfizer and received your first dose
elsewhere, please fill out the form and a member of our team will call
you if we are able to accommodate you. You cannot self-schedule your second
dose. If you are seeking a second dose of Moderna, please use vaccinefinder.org
to find a location near you.
- MWHC is administering the Pfizer vaccine. (If you are seeking a second
dose of Moderna, please use vaccinefinder.org to find a location near you.)
- The vaccine clinic is located at the John F. Fick III Conference Center
at 1301 Sam Perry Blvd, Fredericksburg, VA, 22401.
- Please bring some form of ID (such as driver's license or passport)
to all appointments, and bring your vaccine card to your second dose appointment.
- You must be 12 or older to receive the vaccine at our vaccine clinic. All
12–17-year olds MUST be accompanied by a legal guardian or parent
to both appointments.
- If you are a parent scheduling an appointment for a child, please register
as a GUEST. Do not log in to your own MyChart account.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or have been exposed, you must
wait 14 days from date of exposure or onset of symptoms or 14 days after
your positive test to receive the vaccine.
- If you need special accommodations, such as a wheelchair or interpreter,
please tell the check-in person under the tent. Support persons are welcome
to accompany the patient.
- Please arrive on the day of your appointment. Vaccine is reserved for you
on that day, and if you arrive on a different day, we may not be able
to accommodate you.