Mary Washington Healthcare Vaccine Signup
The Rappahannock Area Health District is now vaccinating everyone over
the age of 16.
Please check your spam and junk folders! Many emails are going unopened.
Please do NOT fill out this form again if you have already filled it out.
We email invitations within 24-48 hours of receiving your name. If you
do not receive an email, it's either because it has gone to your spam
folder or because we have already been emailing you.
Mary Washington Healthcare (MWHC) is proud to partner with the Virginia
Department of Health and Rappahannock Area Health District to help vaccinate
our community members.
Here are some tips to ensure a smooth vaccination experience:
- This form is only for first dose vaccine registration. If you recieved
your first dose elsewhere and are in need of a second dose, please call
our hotline and leave a message: 540.741.2625.
- Fill out this form carefully, double-checking the spelling of your name
and your email address. If you have already filled out the form, please
check your email for an invitation. Please do not fill out the form again.
- Check your email often, to include your spam or junk folder. The invitation
will come from email@example.com, so add this to your safe or trusted
- Your email will contain a personal booking link just for you. It will be
valid for ONE use, so do not share the link or book someone else under
your name. If there aren't open appointments when you click the link,
please check back often. Your link won't expire for several weeks,
so you'll have many opportunities to schedule an appointment.
- Please bring some form of ID (such as driver's license or passport)
to all appointments, and bring your vaccine card to your second dose appointment.
- You must be 16 or older to receive the vaccine. All 16- and 17-year olds
MUST be accompanied by a guardian or parent. In addition, 16- and 17-year
olds can only receive the Pfizer vaccine. If another vaccine is planned
for the day of your appointment, we will contact you to reschedule.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19, you must wait 14 days from your
positive test to receive the vaccine. If you have received a vaccine (such
as shingles), you must wait 14 days from that day to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Please arrive on the day of your appointment. Vaccine is reserved for you
on that day, and if you arrive on a different day, we may not be able
to accommodate you.