Mary Washington Healthcare Vaccine Signup
Mary Washington Healthcare (MWHC) is proud to partner with the Virginia
Department of Health and Rappahannock Area Health District to help vaccinate
our community members ages 16 and older. Please use the quick form below
to schedule your first vaccine appointment. If you are in need of a second
dose, please fill out the form and a member of our team will call you
if we are able to accommodate you.
- MWHC is administering the Pfizer vaccine.
- The vaccine clinic is located at the John F. Fick III Conference Center
at 1301 Sam Perry Blvd, Fredericksburg, VA, 22401.
- Please bring some form of ID (such as driver's license or passport)
to all appointments, and bring your vaccine card to your second dose appointment.
- You must be 16 or older to receive the vaccine. All 16- and 17-year olds
MUST be accompanied by a guardian or parent to both appointments.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19, you must wait 14 days from your
positive test to receive the vaccine. If you have received a vaccine (such
as shingles), you must wait 14 days from that day to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Please arrive on the day of your appointment. Vaccine is reserved for you
on that day, and if you arrive on a different day, we may not be able
to accommodate you.