Our frontline workers are tired, and we would love to be able to make life
just a little bit easier and a little bit sweeter with some of the suggested
For monetary donations, please scroll below this list.
- Gift cards from local restaurants for people to buy dinner on the way home.
- Snacks for our executive snack cart that rounds on our units: prepackaged
snacks such as popcorn, protein bars, peanut butter crackers, etc.
- Coordinated meal deliveries to COVID-facing units.
- Written cards with uplifting messages and notes of encouragement.
- Goodie bags with items associates can use such as hygiene products or other
tokens of thanks.
All of the above donations should be coordinated through
- You may prefer to donate cash, checks, or VISA gift cards to be used for
meals for clinical staff or other related emergency needs. See instructions below.
Click here to donate and in the Designation dropdown, select "COVID-19 Needs" (the
first item on the list).
Secure drop box: You can drop your check, cash, or gift card to the secure, locked, mailbox
at the front entrance to Snowden House (NOT Snowden at Fredericksburg)
at 2600 Mary Washington Blvd.
Accessible 7:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.
By mail: You can mail your donation to Mary Washington Hospital Foundation, 2600
Mary Washington Blvd., Fredericksburg, VA 22401.
By phone: You can make a donation on your credit card over the phone by calling
the Foundation at 540.741.1512, Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Your donation is tax deductible. If you are donating by mail or in the
drop box, please include your name, address, email, and phone number if
you would like a receipt for tax purposes. Please indicate on your check
in the memo line "COVID-19 Needs".