Rappahannock Health Connect Patient Portal
Access the FollowMyHealth Patient Portal
FollowMyHealth Support Hotline: 888.670.9775
See how patient use the new FollowMyHealth Patient Portal to save time
and improve their health.
Hear our providers and staff discuss the benefits of the FollowMyHealth
Patient Portal in this video.
Mary Washington Hospital, Stafford Hospital, all three Emergency Departments
and Mary Washington Medical Group Practices are excited to offer patients
a way to obtain their health records online with FollowMyHealth –
our patient portal!
Watch this video to learn more about our new FollowMyHealth Patient Portal.
Mary Washington Hospital and Stafford Hospital Patients:
What kind of information can I see and do in the FollowMyHealth Patient
Portal from my recent hospital visit?
- View test and lab results
- Review medications
- Access discharge information
- Share information with primary care doctors
In addition, you can print your health information from your patient portal
account and share it with your primary care physician to ensure your PCP
has your complete health history.
Mary Washington Medical Group Practice Patients:
If you were a patient at any one of our 13 Physician Practices since February
click here to access the
FollowMyHealth Patient Portal.
What can I see and do in the FollowMyHealth Patient Portal from my recent
- View test and lab results
- Request prescription refills
- Send and receive secure messages
- Schedule appointments
- Receive email and text care reminders
- Set up proxy accounts for your children and dependent adults
- Coming Soon! View test and lab results at our outpatient facilities
- Coming Soon! Pay your bill online for our MWHC Physician Practices
In addition, you can print your health information directly from your patient
What are the benefits of using the FollowMyHealth Patient Portal?
- Check your personal records anywhere, anytime using a computer, smartphone or tablet
- Make more informed health decisions for yourself and your family
- Save valuable time with online communication and scheduling tools
- Manage your entire family's healthcare in one spot
Can I connect to any provider that uses the FollowMyHealth Patient Portal?
Yes, if your physician's office uses FollowMyHealth patient portal,
you will be able to connect and have a single signon for all your connections.
Click here for instructions to add a new medical organization.
Mary Washington Hospital and Stafford Hospital Patients from July 1, 2014
through June 1, 2015 AND MWHC Practice Patients from October 1, 2014 through
February 23, 2015:
If you would like to access your records during this period of time,
please complete the Authorization to Release Confidential Medical Information Form and and mail to: Mary Washington Hospital Health Information Management
Department, 1201B Sam Perry Blvd, Suite 210, Fredericksburg, VA 22401
or fax to: (540) 741-1622.