Your health is at the center of our services at Mary Washington Medical
Group (MWMG) Primary Care. Previously known as Stony Hill Internal Medicine
and Stafford Family Practice, we provide your entry point into the Mary
Washington Health System for a broad spectrum of preventive and curative care.
Your personal physician oversees and coordinates your care receiving reports
following any tests you receive or consults with specialists to maintain
one comprehensive overview of your health. During your visit, the doctor
- diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic illnesses
- health advice and education related to your risks and family history
- disease prevention screenings and measures based on your risks and family history
- immunizations and other health maintenance recommendations
- referrals to specialists as needed
You’ll feel right at home in our comfortable office which is conveniently
located in southern Stafford County. In addition to your primary care
physician, we will assure that you have an established alternate physician
so that you can be seen quickly when needed and that you’ll receive
seamless care every time.
Hear Dr. Carol Voss discuss family healthcare.
Our Physician Assistants
Often called “physician extenders” physician assistants receive
years of professional training and are qualified to perform patient exams,
order tests and interpret them, make a diagnosis, and write prescriptions.
Heather Walsh, PA-C
Lindsey Williams, PA-C