Mon: 8:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Tues: 7:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Wed: 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Thurs: 7:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Fri: 8:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
Mon - Fri: 8:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
We are not accepting new patients at this time.
Existing patients, please call 540.370.0295 (South Stafford) or 540.644.9505
(Dahlgren) to schedule an appointment.
Your health is at the center of our services at Mary Washington Medical
Group (MWMG) Primary Care and we provide your entry point into the Mary
Washington Health System for a broad spectrum of preventive and curative care.
Your personal physician oversees and coordinates your care, receiving reports
following any tests you receive or consults with specialists to maintain
one comprehensive overview of your health. During your visit, the doctor
- diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic illnesses
- health advice and education related to your risks and family history
- disease prevention screenings and measures based on your risks and family history
- immunizations and other health maintenance recommendations
- referrals to specialists as needed
You’ll feel right at home in our comfortable offices which are conveniently
located in southern Stafford County and King George County near Dahlgren.
In addition to your primary care physician, we will assure that you have
an established alternate physician or physician's assistant so that
you can be seen quickly when needed and that you’ll receive seamless
care every time.