Saturday, February 23, 2019
7:00 a.m. – 3:15 p.m.
Jepson Alumni Executive Center at the
University of Mary Washington
1119 Hanover Street | Fredericksburg, VA
Symposium registration fee is $25.00
Breakfast, lunch, and afternoon wine bar included.
- Advancements in the Treatment of Structural Heart Disease
- Exploring Non-traditional Cardiovascular Risk Factors
- Primary & Secondary Prevention for Heart Disease: A Case Study Approach
- Stroke: Navigating the F.A.S.T Lane
- Avoiding the Inferno: Provider Burnout
- The Great Debate Continues… Antithrombotic Therapy Post PCI & Beyond
- Principles of Advanced Cardiovascular Imaging for the Primary Care Provider
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation
requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing
Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of VCU Health
Continuing Medical Education and Mary Washington Healthcare/Virginia Heart
and Vascular Institute. The VCU Health Continuing Medical Education is
accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
VCU Health Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for
a maximum of 6
AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of
their participation in the activity.
Thank you to our Sponsors and Exhibitors