101 Hospital Center Blvd.
Stafford, VA 22554
Stafford Hospital is a state-of-the-art, full-service hospital. As the newest hospital within Mary Washington Healthcare, it provides high-touch, quality care for residents of Stafford and southern Prince William Counties. Our medical staff of more 350 includes physicians that represent 18 specialties.
Stafford Hospital is backed by the full capabilities of Mary Washington Healthcare, which includes Mary Washington Hospital, a variety of physician practices and outpatient centers throughout the region.
- 100 private inpatient rooms with room to grow
- Full-service emergency department
- Dedicated birthing unit with 10 LDRP rooms
- Inpatient and outpatient surgery
- A full range of advanced diagnostic capabilities, including MRI and CT
We accept most insurance plans, including:
- VA Premier
- Anthem HK+
Stafford Hospital is located a half mile south of the Route 630 (Courthouse Rd.) and Route 1 intersection, with its own stoplight. It is easily accessible from I-95.