Stafford Hospital is backed by the full capabilities of Mary Washington Healthcare, which includes Mary Washington Hospital, a variety of physician practices and outpatient centers throughout the region.
- 100 private inpatient rooms with room to grow
- Full-service emergency department
- Dedicated birthing unit with 10 LDRP rooms
- Inpatient and outpatient surgery
- A full range of advanced diagnostic capabilities, including MRI and CT
We accept most insurance plans, including:
- VA Premier
- Anthem HK+
101 Hospital Center Blvd.
Stafford, VA 22554
Stafford Hospital is located a half mile south of the Route 630 (Courthouse Rd.) and Route 1 intersection, with its own stoplight. It is easily accessible from I-95.
Stafford Hospital is a state-of-the-art, full-service hospital. As the newest hospital within Mary Washington Healthcare, it provides high-touch, quality care for residents of Stafford and southern Prince William Counties. Our medical staff of more 350 includes physicians that represent 18 specialties.